How to make an Irish Coffee
Irish coffee is a caffeinated alcoholic drink consisting of Irish whiskey, hot coffee and sugar, which has been stirred and topped with cream. The coffee is drunk through the cream.
- Total time: 5 mins
- For 1 serving
For your hot coffee you’ll need
- 3/4 cup of your regular coffee
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (or 1 teaspoon if you prefer it not that sweet)
- 3 tablespoons of whiskey
- Slightly whipped heavy cream (amount on your choice)
Steps to make a perfect coffee drink
- Fill your favorite mug with hot water to preheat it, then empty
- Pour coffee, add brown sugar and stir
- Add whiskey and then cream by pouring it over the back of a spoon
Like this recipe? Share it with friends!