How to make a Cherry Coffee
The Cherry Coffee drink is a delightful beverage that combines the rich flavor of coffee with the sweet and tangy taste of cherries, offering a unique and refreshing experience.
- Total time: 4 min
- For 1 serving
For your summer coffee you’ll need
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon of cherry syrup or cherry juice
- Whipped cream (optional)
Steps to make a perfect coffee drink
- Brew a cup of coffee as you usually do, cool it
- Fill a glass with ice
- Pour the coffee over the ice
- Add the cherry syrup or juice and stir well
- Serve with whipped cream (optional)
Remember that cherry juice is usually not as sweet as syrup, so you may need to add some sugar as well.
Like this recipe? Share it with friends!