How to make a Cold brew
Cold brew coffee is a smooth, less acidic drink made by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in cold water for an extended period. It's often served over ice or mixed with milk for a refreshing taste.
- Total time: 10 min
- For 4-5 servings
For your summer coffee you’ll need
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee grinder
- A jar or container
*Coffee-to-water ratio – 1:4, which is about 3 oz of coffee to 33 fl oz of water. If you decide you want it stronger, just try more grounds.
Steps to make a perfect coffee drink
- Coarsely grind coffee beans
- Pour water over the grinds, stir well
- Cover the jar or container that you used
- Place it on the counter or in the fridge for 12-24 hours (depends on your personal taste, just try different duration and find out what suits you the most)
- Strain the coffee grounds
- Pour the Cold Brew in a glass
- Top with creamer, milk, or sugar (optional)
- Leave the rest in the jar, cover it again and place in the fridge, it can be stored for up to 1 week
Like this recipe? Share it with friends!