How to make a Frappuccino
A Frappuccino is a blended coffee drink made with coffee or espresso, milk, ice, and customizable ingredients like syrups and whipped cream, creating a smooth and creamy texture.
- Total time: 8 min
- For 1 serving
For your summer coffee you’ll need
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
Steps to make a perfect coffee drink
- Brew your preferred coffee and let it cool.
- Add the cooled coffee, milk, ice, and sugar to a blender.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the Frappuccino into a glass.
- Top with whipped cream (optional).
- Customize it by replacing sugar with your favorite syrup!
Like this recipe? Share it with friends!