How to make a Coffee Glace
Coffee Glace is a chilled and frosty coffee treat, typically made with a combination of coffee, ice cream, and sweeteners, providing a refreshing and indulgent beverage perfect for hot days.
- Total time: 5 min
- For 1 serving
For your summer coffee you’ll need
- 6 oz of your regular coffee (hot)
- 1 serving of vanilla ice-cream
- ½ teaspoon of caramel or toffee syrup
Steps to make a perfect coffee drink
- Place ice cream in a cup.
- Mix coffee with syrup.
- Pour coffee over the ice-cream.
Depending on the season you can change hot coffee for the cold one and change ice-cream and syrup’s flavor to your taste. You can also garnish it with whipped cream and chocolate drops.
Like this recipe? Share it with friends!